Tegu Stunt Team Looper Magnetic Wooden Block
Say hello to the newest collection from Tegu: Stunt Team. This family of adventurers is right at home flying high or driving fast—their amazing feats are boundless with your imagination! With unique personalities, Stunt Team members live to enjoy maximum fun in their signature vehicles, or with any other creation you make. Collect them all, and soar, jump, speed, or loop into your next play adventure with Tegu Stunt Team!
Looper can’t sit still. Always moving and a bundle of energy, Looper flies circles around the rest of Stunt Team. As the youngest and most energetic member, Looper sees life from a different perspective—upside down! Most of all, Looper shows that whether zigging or zagging, dipping or darting, the fun is found in the journey, not the destination.
- Includes 7 pieces in 6 shapes: 2 Short Planks, 1 Cube, 1 Looper Body, 1 Looper Skid, 1 Stunt Team Character, and 1 Propeller; Inspiration Manual
- Fully compatible with ALL other Tegu Magnetic Wooden Blocks
- Brilliantly simple and premium heirloom-quality toy that will last for generations
- Curiously attractive and perfect for those seeking toys supporting open-ended and unscripted play
- Naturally safe: no lead, no plastic, non-toxic, water-based lacquer finish, no small parts
- Sustainably sourced, FSC-certified Honduran hardwoods
- Ages 3+
Warning: This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can cause complications leading to serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
- Origin: Designed in the USA, purposefully made in Honduras.
- Materials: Eco-friendly, sustainably-sourced Central American hardwoods. Safe, non-toxic, water-based lacquers (for colors and clear coats). As a vertically-integrated company, we intimately know our supply chain and suppliers.
- Size: Package dimensions are 10.5 x 10.9 x 1.9 inches. Total weight is 1.1 pounds.
- Packaging: Tegu Blocks come packaged in a beautifully designed box.
- Safety: This product conforms to most international safety requirements for toys, including regulations in the USA (CPSIA), Europe (EN71) and Canada (Health Canada, excluding Quebec).