Tegu Future Robo Magnetic Wooden Block
Fast forward your play into the next millennium with Tegu's FUTURE sets! The FUTURE Collection is Tegu’s first “theme-based” sets, an exciting new frontier for the multiple award-winning magnetic wooden blocks. This innovative line includes 14 new, original shapes and uniquely combines print graphics with beautiful hardwoods. The combination of whimsical graphics paired with contextualized shapes bring personality to the play experience and helps seed the imagination.
Meet Robo - This curious little rascal is always getting into mischief. Described by friends as a master of disguise - Robo is a horse one minute, then a spaceship the next! In fact, Robo can be anything you dream up. Remember to provide lots of playtime at home or on-the-go and Robo will be one happy camper!
- Includes 8 pieces in 3 shapes: 5 Short Planks, 2 Robo Triangles, and 1 Robo Body; Inspiration Manual
- Fully compatible with ALL other Tegu Magnetic Wooden Blocks
- Brilliantly simple and premium heirloom-quality toy that will last for generations
- Curiously attractive and perfect for those seeking toys supporting open-ended and unscripted play
- Naturally safe: no lead, no plastic, non-toxic, water-based lacquer finish, no small parts
- Sustainably sourced, FSC-certified Honduran hardwoods
- Ages 1+
Warning: This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can cause complications leading to serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
- Origin: Designed in the USA, purposefully made in Honduras.
- Materials: Eco-friendly, sustainably-sourced Central American hardwoods. Safe, non-toxic, water-based lacquers (for colors and clear coats). As a vertically-integrated company, we intimately know our supply chain and suppliers.
- Size: Package dimensions are 7.6 x 7.6 x 2 inches. Total weight is 9.6 ounces
- Packaging: Tegu Blocks come packaged in a beautifully designed box.
- Safety: This product conforms to most international safety requirements for toys, including regulations in the USA (CPSIA), Europe (EN71) and Canada (Health Canada, excluding Quebec).