Lorena Canals RugCycled Azteca Machine Washable Cotton Rug
A new version of our best-selling Azteca rugs! Now made with a canvas base of upcycled textile scrap, covered with a soft cotton pile using only non-dyed natural cotton. The pattern is created through the contrast of pile and non-pile, leaving the canvas slightly visible, giving the original design a totally new look. Finished with four tassels at the corners, in mixed natural and reycled yarn
- Size: 90x130 cm / 120x160 cm / 140x200 cm
- Color: Natural, RugCycled yarn
- Collection: Natural, RugCycled yarn
- Composition: 97 % cotton 3 % other fibers; Base: reycled textile fibers
- Machine wash (capacity 9kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner. We do not recommend the use of robot vacuum cleaners.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.