Doddl Cutlery Set - Green
DODDL CUTLERY SET
Helping children eat independently.
Transforming family mealtimes.
- For children aged 12 months+
- Helps your child eat independently.
- Encourages development of the pincer grip, needed for learning to draw and write.
- Short ergonomically designed handles makes controlling cutlery easier.
- Allows your child to develop skills to make the successful transition to adult cutlery.
- High quality BPA free materials.
- Dishwasher safe and long lasting Doddl cutlery will support your child until they are ready to use adult cutlery.
- Knife and fork are functionally sharp – certified safe.
HOW DODDL CUTLERY IS DIFFERENT
1. Doddl cutlery has been created from scratch specifically for children. Doddl cutlery isn’t a small version of cutlery created for adults.
2. The beautiful contours of the handle are natural, comfortable to hold and easy to use – meaning your child is far less likely to become frustrated and resort to fingers.
3. Doddl Knife Fork and Spoon are designed to work with your child’s intuitive grip, offering a natural progression from baby-led weaning and making the use of cutlery a much more simple task.
4. The expertly designed soft touch areas provide easy non slip finger placement, enabling your child to develop dexterity and hand-eye co-ordination.
5. The Doddl fork can be easily rotated within the palm for both stabbing and scooping – offering your child options on how best to tackle their food.
6. With the right tools to enable success, you’ll find your child will naturally progress to using cutlery confidently. Meaning you’ll spend less time clearing up, and more time enjoying watching them become a more independent (less frustrated) little person, with a satisfied belly.